OPAL PRO MS6B
HEAVY DUTY DIGITAL SOFT STARTER WITH INTEGRATED BYPASS
The OPAL PRO MS6B series is a highly dependable digital soft starter suitable for motors ranging in size up to 1200 HP over the 200-600V range. This digital three phase soft starter offers all the features and functionality of the OPAL PRO MS6 series, however, comes complete with a heavy duty, AC3 rated bypass contactor. Like the MS6 series, the MS6B series offers trouble free use with dual modes for current limit and step and ramp current operations. Programmable overload allows flexibility of class 10, 15, 20 and 30 motor overload protection.
The OPAL PRO MS6B is the optimal solution for medium to large size motors with a reasonably small enclosure space. Ease of installation and quick keypad set up make it an ideal solution where an easy to use starter with robust heavy-duty design is desired for hot and dirty environments. Available in various configurations, this starter offers options for full torque reversing and High torque DC injection as options. SAF’s own Ethernet communication card offers full digital communications and control over Ethernet IP and Modicon TCP communication protocols.
The MS6B is a rugged field serviceable unit designed to work in some of industries worst environments.
- Heavy duty starting capabilities – 500% for 45 seconds
- 5 Yr. manufactures warranty
- AC 3 rated Bypass contactor
- Removable door mountable keypad
- Common control card throughout starter range
- IOC and single-phase protection on start up
- Current limit and ramp control standard
- Built in motor protection
- Pump Control, Bypass and shear pin control standard
- Shorted SCR protection
- 120 volt 2 wire or 3 wire control
- Low speed forward and reverse jog
- Factory and field serviceable components
- Suitable for high ambient environments
- Available with low cost compact Nema 1/12 wall mount cover up to 80 amps
- Available in Nema 1/12/4/4X enclosures in all sizes with and without disconnect
Compressors and Refrigeration
Sawmills and Forestry
Pulp and Paper
Rubber Mills and Mixers
Foundry and Steel
Customized OEM Solutions
Mining and Aggregate
Water and Wastewater
Oil and Gas
Food and Beverage Industry
SAF offers a complete line of soft starter solutions ranging from small clight duty solid state soft starters to MV starters for some of the most heavy duty and demanding applications.