HEAVY DUTY ANALOG SOFT STARTER
The SAF OPAL SS6 series is a dependable analog soft starter suitable for motors ranging in size up to 800 HP over the 200-600V range, complete with current limit and motor protection features. The SAF OPAL SS6 is ideal for small to large size motors used in light duty and heavy duty applications. Ease of installation and operation make it an ideal solution where a simple to use starter with robust design is desired. Available in various configurations, this starter offers options for solid state, full torque reversing and high torque DC injection braking.
The SS6 is a rugged field serviceable unit designed to last for decades.
- Heavy duty start capabilities – 500% for 35 seconds
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Common control card through starter range
- IOC and single phase protection on start up
- Standard current limit and ramp control
- Built-in motor protection
- Available with bypass and shear pin control option
- Soft Stop control option
- 2 wire or 3 wire control, 120 volts
- Factory and field serviceable components
- Chassis available with low cost, compact Nema 12 wall mount cover up to 125 amps
- Available in Nema 1/12/4/4X enclosures in all sizes with and without disconnect
SAF offers a complete line of soft starter solutions ranging from compact, light-duty solid state soft starters to MV starters for some of the most heavy-duty and demanding applications.